Property ID : 30045993
Closed $395,000 - Single Family Home
Well appointed and private home tucked away in Holly Ridge minutes from William & Mary and around the corner from Historic Jamestown. A open plan with an updated custom kitchen, granite tops, cherry floors, amazing master suite with fully renovated bath and shower, luxury heated year round salt water pool with waterfalls, outdoor viking grill, extensive landscaping, 2012 whole house 20K generator!
1. Home was built in 1999 and purchased 2/15/00. It is 1,968 square feet. One-owner property.
2. The home has 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms , 2-car, automatic double-door garage. It is an open-concept home with a great room, a formal dining room, eat-in kitchen and front porch.
3.The back yard is the major part of the upgrades. The pool and amenities are a very high-end custom design built by Sunset Pool Contractors, LLC out of Maryland in the spring of 2007. There is a 40,000 gallon salt generator, L-shaped, in-ground pool with Pebbletec interior finish along with an outer seating wall and a glass tile waterfall. It has an AutoPilot hand-held remote-control system for automatic and manual control functions including water feature, pool cleaning, lights, a Starlite 400,000 BTU gas heater. and system settings. It is 12″+ thick rebar-reinforced concrete poured mold
4.There is a floating walkway made of PA blue stone that goes from the new Pella back double-door across the pool to the paved area.
5.The seating wall is topped with PA blue stone with Environmental StoneWorks stone veneer walls. On one side of the walkway is a large 18″ deep wading pool for children, or depending on the guest list, it also doubles as a margarita pit for adults. This wading pool includes an in-pool, in-ground umbrella holder centered to protect guests from the direct sun.
6. On the other side of the walkway is the larger part of the pool leading to 8′ depth which includes a 39’2″ lap lane. This part of the pool has three large in-pool seating ledges along the interior walls of the pool for guests to rest. It also has 4 ‘flower-petal’ steps leading down into the pool.
7. The back yard deck and walkways have paver stones. There is a full outdoor kitchen including a 53″ Viking grill with rotisserie, side burners and grill light, a 24″ Viking combo beverage center/ice maker, hot/cold running water for the sink, built-in stainless steel storage including 36″ & 18″ storage drawers and 18″ pullout trash/recycle bins along with a PA blue stone bar that seats 4 with an overhead umbrella holder. There is a glass tile backsplash along the length of the kitchen that matches the glass tile in the pool waterfall. There is also has a stone veneer wood fire pit topped with the PA blue stone. The fire pit is plumbed for a gas line should the buyer desire to convert to a gas fire pit.
8. There is a 17’10” x 14’9″ pergola with cedar beams, fiberglass columns, ceiling fan and recessed lighting. There is an outdoor hot/cold shower with overhead lighting, a changing room with benches and overhead lighting, and a lighted 8′ x 9′ storage unit that houses outdoor cooking and dining goods along with pool supplies and chemicals. There is also a children’s play deck with a large stone walkway leading to the deck.
9.The pool is professionally cleaned three times a year: early spring, mid-summer and late fall. Pool was last cleaned and pool equipment serviced on 4/17/15.
10. And, finally, the entire backyard is enclosed in a 54″ High Bronze elba-style ornamental fence from Rosenbaum Fence Company with 3 locked access gates. None of these amenities are visible from the front yard so they don’t attract unwanted attention.
11. There have been significant interior renovations as well.
12. Generac (Model #5875) 20Kw whole-house generator. This is under a service contract with Family Electric that includes a twice-yearly inspections/cleanings. Last serviced 4/9/15. Purchased 12/12.
13. Installed whole-house Sycom Surge protector 8/12.