Property ID : 30037279
Sold $640,000 - Single Family Home
Sold! All brick French Provincial masterpiece situated on lush 1.09 manicured lot! Well appointed home offers an elegant yet comfortable lifestyle. Perfect for family living & entertaining! Decorative touches inside & out. First floor master suite with sitting area, separate dressing room, bath & gorgeous views of pristine outdoors. Neighborhood boat ramp with deep water access. Huge storage areas.
Extraordinary home offers expansive living areas for entertaining & family living. Decorative details are abundant in this luxury home.
* Circular drive illuminated by gas lanterns on brick pillars
* Hardwood trees, azaleas, hydrangeas, boxwoods & irises create a spectacular view from inside or from the gorgeous outdoor retreat, the covered patio!
* Large living room with hardwood floors, arched windows & gas fireplace
* The heart of the home is the coffered ceiling family room with antique mantle & fire surround
* Serene master suite includes sitting area, gorgeous views to private yard and wonderful en suite
* Bright terra-cotta floored, vaulted ceiling sun room with French door access to family room, kitchen & expansive patio
* Gourmet kitchen includes induction cooktop. G. E. Profile Advantium convection oven, microwaves, walk-in pantry, reverse osmosis water filer, granite countertops & handmade backsplash
* Cheerful breakfast area with French doors to patio & covered porch
* Spacious covered porch with 12 ft. ceiling, brick columns, recessed lighting& ceiling fan – a true extension of living space to the outdoors.
Other noteworthy features:
spacious entry foyer with marble floors, 2 cedar closets (one walk-in), whole house filtration system, 3 zoned heating & cooling system, 2 wells run zoned irrigation system, security system, Humidex ventilation system installed in crawl space,and 2 separate walk in attics. Sold for $640,000.